The Charge XC comes with an easy to remove battery, which offers the freedom to charge at home, in the office, or wherever you have power.
How to charge the battery
1. Place the battery charger on the floor or some other stable surface.
2. Connect the battery charger’s power plug to the electrical wall outlet.
3. Insert the charging plug into the charging port on the bike.
4. When the battery is fully charged, the light on the charger will turn off. The five LED lights on the battery will also appear solid green.
5. After charging, firmly close the charging port cap.
It is also possible to charge your battery off the bike using the Shimano SMBTE80 adaptor that came with your XC. See Charge XC Bike - Removing the Battery for instructions on how to remove the battery from the frame.